Papers and Publications
- Creating a Supportive Online Classroom Environment , Chapter 19 in Proven Practices in Teaching and Learning, (book published by City University of Seattle, 2011)
- How to Inspire Creativity in the Workplace, Masters Thesis, 2010 (unpublished)
- A Discussion of the Viability of Using the Internet for Group Therapy and A Proposal for an Online Group for Adults Who Have Experienced Bullying in the Workplace, August 2010 (unpublished)
- Group Therapy for Adults Who Have Experienced Bullying in the Workplace, August 2010 (unpublished)
- An Emerging Theory of Learning, 2009 (unpublished)
- Poets and Painters (2009), published by the South Delta Artists Guild, edited by Carla Weaver and Nancy Hancock.
- A Discussion of 12 Step Programs as Spiritual Practice For Coping with Addiction, 2009 (unpublished).
- An Assessment of a Work Conflict Using the Wilmot-Hocker Assessment Guide, January 2008 (unpublished).
- Best Practices to Support and Succeed with eLearning, June 2008 (unpublished).
- Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Your Organization: How to Encourage and Support Your Employees to Express Their Creative Genius, 2007 (unpublished).
- Managing Public Art Galleries in the 21st Century, 1994 (unpublished).
- Cover artwork for Doing Exemplary Research by Peter Frost and Ralph Stablein, 1994 (published).
- Resource Guide for Small Businesses - co-authored with Lovey Sidhue and published by Sources BC. Here's a link to the online version: http://issuu.com/sourcesbc/docs/sources_w.e.s.t._resource_guide?mode=window
Available from Amazon.com